A growing number of health conscious individuals are consuming foods that contain additional minerals and fiber. Foods offered by different manufacturers today undergo many transformations, which deprive them of the necessary minerals and fibers. This factor has influenced the sales of functional ingredients that add value to foods by providing necessary nutrients. Functional foods are considered an alternative to the various supplements used by major supplement users. Psyllium husk powder is used as a miracle product in health drinks, beverages, ice cream, baked goods, rice cakes, jams, instant noodles, breakfast cereals and others, to improve the fiber content of foods. The increase in the frequency of diseases has led to an increase in the sales of foods and beverages rich in minerals and fibers, thus driving the growth of the psyllium husk powder market.
Request the sample copy of the report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31667
The global psyllium husk powder market has witnessed substantial growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period (2020 at 2030). The market is estimated to grow at a steady CAGR of over 6% over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Psyllium Husk Powder Market Research
- The 99% The pure psyllium husk powder segment accounts for the largest value share in the global psyllium husk powder market, owing to its high demand for application in the dietary supplement industry.
- By application, the pharmaceuticals segment is expected to witness substantial growth, owing to the increasing use of psyllium powder in high-end pharmaceutical applications.
- India is the largest producer and exporter of psyllium husks and psyllium husk powder in the world. The United States is the largest importer of psyllium powder, followed by a few Western European countries.
- Health conscious consumers in developed regions use psyllium husk powder in their regular diet to help promote overall digestive health.
- The COVID-19[feminine] The pandemic has affected the operations of most sectors. However, there has been an increasing demand for dietary supplements due to the ongoing epidemic. As psyllium husk powder is commonly used in these supplements, their sales have increased over the past few months.
“The psyllium husk powder market makers could reap significant profits by targeting nutraceutical manufacturers as well as pharmaceutical industry players due to the highly effective medicinal properties of psyllium husk powder. Additionally, the increasing use of psyllium powder in the food industry is another potential growth driver for the market. However, the increasing impact of the COVID-19 disease on the food and beverage industry is expected to create few hurdles in the way of the growth of the psyllium husk powder market,” explains a PMR analyst.
Buy the full report now and get up to 20% off @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31667
Psyllium Husk Powder Market: Competitive Landscape
The psyllium husk powder market is fragmented by nature. Major players operating in the space are adapting their market strategies to make the most of the prevailing market trends. Manufacturers are focusing more on incorporating modern technology in the production of psyllium husk powder. Market players rely on the certification of their products to increase their export potential in this competitive market. Additionally, the manufacturers are also focusing on enlarging their product portfolio and establishing strategic alliances to capture a larger share of the global psyllium husk powder market.
- NOW Food
- Rajganga Agro Product Pvt.Ltd
- Balisana Isabgol
- JYOT Overseas Pvt. ltd
- Satnam Psyllium Industries
- Urvesh Psyllium Industries Limited
- Gayatri Psyllium Industries
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Rama Gum Industries Limited
- ARIZONE INTERNATIONAL LLP
- Shree Mahalaxmi Psyllium Pvt. ltd.
- Jyotindra International
- Shaanxi GTL Biotech Co., Ltd.
- COMPANY RC.
- KV Agro
- Shubh Psyllium Industry
Explore more valuable insights into the global Psyllium Husk Powder Market
Persistence Market Research in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the Global Psyllium Husk Powder Market presenting historical data (2015–2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020–2030. The study offers compelling insights into the Psyllium Husk Powder Market based on nature (organic and conventional), purity (99% pure, 98% pure, 95% pure, and 85% pure), application (food and beverages, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, and retail/household) and distribution channel (business-to-business and business-to-consumer), across seven regions.
Report customization request @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31667
Persistence Market Research, as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses rise high, regardless of the turmoil encountered due to financial crises/ natural.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York,
NY 10007 USA
Telephone in the United States – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
This press release has been prepared with the aim of providing accurate market information that will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]