Fogo de Chão, with locations in and around Chicago, is introducing new seasonal flavors for its fall-inspired menu — available now. Intended to embrace the changing seasons, a Porterhouse steak joins the Full Churrasco experience for a limited time, alongside new market table items with seasonal flavors and new desserts.
New fall menu offerings include highlights such as:
- Porterhouse: This cut is seasoned with rock salt and fire-roasted on the bone for a tender, juicy flavor. The Porterhouse Steak is a premium cut that includes both New York Strip and Tenderloin.
- Pear and Arugula Salad: Roasted butternut squash and Bosc pears with grilled quinoa and arugula in a honey vinaigrette, topped with blue cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Roasted Apple and Butternut Squash Salad: Roasted butternut squash and Fuji apples drizzled with honey, garnished with lemon zest.
- Lentil soup: Rustic lentil and spinach soup in a vegetable broth (vegan).
- Fall Seasonal Hummus: Fresh hummus blended with beets and tahini, topped with orange zest, pumpkin, sesame seeds and fresh herbs.
In addition to the seasonal Churrasco and Market Table updates, the dessert menu has also been enhanced with more options, including:
- Acai Cheesecake: New York-style cheesecake topped with acai compote, blueberries, and fresh whipped cream.
- Tres Leches Cake: Vanilla sponge cake dipped in three types of milk, topped with toasted meringue and mixed berries.
This fall, Fogo will also continue its longstanding partnership with No Kid Hungry as part of its ongoing commitment to feeding the most vulnerable in the communities they serve and helping end child hunger in America. Whether dining out or ordering online for takeout, customers who donate $5 to No Kid Hungry will receive a dining card good for $25 toward two Full Churrasco experiences on their next visit. Over the seven years of working together, Fogo has helped provide over 7.6 million meals to No Kid Hungry.
“At its core, we strive to provide our customers with fresh and unique experiences filled with discovery and authenticity, which is why we continually add new flavors to our seasonal menus,” said Barry McGowan, CEO of Fogo. “We are equally passionate about feeding our local communities through our ongoing partnership with No Kid Hungry.”
Meal Cards valid Monday, September 19, 2022 through Monday, October 31, 2022. $1 can help provide up to 10 meals for children in need. Learn more at http://www.nokidhungry.org/one…