We bring you lots of stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed something on our feed, we’ve collected all of our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your daily recap for Thursday, July 14, 2022.
- New permits suggest a possible timeline for the opening of the gaming pavilion in World Discovery.
- Today is the kick off of the EPCOT 2022 International Food and Wine Festival, which means we have A LOT to go through! First, take a look at this year’s festival passport!
- Remy’s Hide and Squeak Treasure Hunt is back at the Festival this year, we’ve got all the details!
- There’s also a new Remy spork leader available at booths around EPCOT for the Festival.
- A special Beacon of Magic was announced this afternoon for its debut tonight on Spaceship Earth.
- Lo and behold, the new Beacon of Magic has a Festival-appropriate theme of “Be Our Guest.” And it’s in French and English!
- It’s review time, and we’ve got a ton of them! The first is The Fry Basket, which has an amazing new Fry Flight for you to try!
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey Pavilion unfortunately serves quite mediocre wings.
- The Mexican offer features delicious new drinks and tostadas!
- At The Swanky Saucy Swine, you won’t be disappointed with the delicious pork shoulder and lettuce wrap!
- Many delicious and spicy bites are ready to be devoured at the Kenyan stand.
- Spain is bringing its sophisticated and unique offerings back to the Festival for another delightful year.
- A trip to the Land of the Rising Sun reveals the Japanese stand’s delicious offerings, including a delicious plate of takoyaki.
- Our first disappointment of the day was the Greece stand, whose gyroscope is not worth the Odyssey there.
- At the Funnel Cake Kiosk we tried a delicious but tiny Funnel Cake Piña Colada.
- Sadly the Hops and Barley Crab Cake Slider wasn’t much better, with a bun and coleslaw spoiling a great crab cake.
- Brazil also fell flat today with a Feijoda dish that we just didn’t enjoy.
- Luckily, a trip to Belgium revealed the return of some past favorites balanced with an unremarkable (but not bad) chilled coffee with Godiva chocolate liqueur.
- When we went to Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina, we found a lovely new spicy Chermoula chicken skewer along with some other returning favorites.
- France has a lot of new things this year, including snails and creme brulee which were both excellent!
- Although Appleseed Orchard is still home to the delicious Apple Pie Shake, most of the offerings were either too sweet or just not up to par.
- Who should be on the plate this year but India with a delicious new chicken tikka masala and samosas, among others.
- Although there was nothing new in the Ireland stand, we were still big fans of their champions from years past!
- The Land Down Under is ready to quell that sweet tooth with a delicious Lamington cake at the Australian stand.
- If you’ve ever doubted impossible meat could be any good, you better stop by Earth Eats to try their delicious new meatball plate!
- And to round out today’s treats, we loved the delicious new Mango Martini we found at Refreshment Port.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Other Walt Disney World News
Tower of Terror billboard being demolished, Splash Mountain Log sinks again – NewsToday 7/13
The PeopleMover may return to Disneyland in a shorter form – Disneyland News Today 7/14
Electric Wheelchair Rodeo Theme Park
🔴LIVE Tom losing his mind at Disneyland Paris
That’s all for today; we hope you enjoyed this daily recap. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!