I love cobbler: blueberry cobbler, apple cobbler, lemon cobbler, chocolate cobbler, cherry cobbler, peach cobbler, pecan cobbler. I love them all. I’ve never tried making it myself, though, until this easy cobbler recipe.
I can’t believe how easy it is! Simply put the three (only three!) ingredients in a slow cooker and that’s it! It doesn’t get much easier than this. If you prefer a different fruit or just want to switch things up, you can substitute the peaches with any pie filling. I think I’ll try blueberry next.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
Total duration: 3 hours and 5 minutes
Here’s how to do it:
- Drain ONE can of peaches. Pour the two cans, one with the syrup, into a 4 or 6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with cake mix. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and desired amount of cinnamon, if using.
- Cut the butter into squares and sprinkle the cake mix with the butter. Do not stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 hours or until cake is done. Check it after 2 hours because every slow cooker is different. You’ll know it’s done when you push a toothpick into the center of the cake and it comes out clean. In addition, the top will be golden (more towards the center). Let cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.